AIM
DizGt

A New Bunny A New Bunny

my side hurts after waching that. DAMN YOU!!!

holy crap....that was XTREME <lift arms/head shakes irratically>

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Can't wait for the game

That was AWESOME! I just hope you don't make the game to short, from what we got to see it seems lke something i could play for hours!!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

You are a GOD!!

That was the BEST flash I have EVER scene! you have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to do a decent looking anime-style flash. please-please--PLEASE!! Do more like this! you'll be garanteed my vote of 5!

Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

Mario is bad

Mario got what was coming to him. I mean come on, he rides yoshi ALL day! anyway, that was great. (scene 3 was best though)

mec fronald's mec fronald's

McDonalds bad

I was gonna' give a half way decient score, but you totally ripped off Gangoura girls music at the. F-U

Curious? Curious?

Good graphics, lacking plot

That was a great demonstration od your artistic skills with flash, but it takes more than good looks alone to make a truly great flash. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Maybe with a storyline even.

DifferentName responds:

Well... making it i put thought into his personality and his motivations, and how to show that, within such a small amount of time. So... there's that little bit of story, told by his reactions and curious examining of the stick. That's true, that there's no story of what he is, where he is, where the stick came from or what happens after he gets flung off it. But, for that 30 or so seconds, there's some story there. Anyway, i do plan on making a series with an ongoing storyline in the future. It wont be anything like this though.

4 in 1 tutorial P.1 4 in 1 tutorial P.1

Good for noobies

This would be great! To bad I already tought myself the stuff you sowed here. It would have saved alot of time...